Ins and Outs
Just a few things to know about renting with Cabins by Mount Rainier
- Check-In Time varies by cabin
- Check-Out Time varies by cabin
- If you are bringing a dog(s), please bring along a favorite dog bed along with some old blankets and towels to drape on the furniture.
- You are welcome to use the wood stove; please bring along your own firewood, matches and paper to start it, as we do not supply it.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the cabin with a maximum of 3 for Willa’s Way and 6 for Graham’s Getaway.
- There are no parties or events allowed at our cabins.
- There is no smoking allowed anywhere on the premises.
- No refunds for early departures, power outages or adverse weather conditions.
- All cabins have Wifi service available. Cell service is spotty but getting better all the time. There is a new Verizon Tower not far from our cabins! People with providers other than Verizon can usually also get cell signal around Whittaker’s and the Visitor Center.