Just a few things to know about renting with Cabins By Mount Rainier:
- Check-In Time varies by cabin
2. Check-Out Time varies by cabin
3. If you are bringing a dog(s), please bring along a favorite dog bed along with some old blankets and towels to drape on the furniture.
4. You are welcome to use the wood stove; please bring along your own firewood, matches and paper to start it, as we do not supply it.
5. Only registered guests are allowed in the cabin with a maximum of 4 on site for Little Red, 4 for Willa’s Way and 6 for Graham’s Getaway.
6. There are no parties or events allowed at our cabins.
7. There is no smoking allowed anywhere on the premises.
8. No refunds for early departures, power outages or adverse weather conditions.
9. All cabins have Wi-Fi service available. Cell service is spotty but getting better all the time. There is a new Verizon Tower not far from our cabins! People with providers other than Verizon can usually also get cell signal around Whittaker’s and the Visitor Center.
We hope you have a wonderful stay by Mt. Rainier!